Temporary Hours And Activities
Great Harvest Bread Co. (GHBC) Helena wishes to continue serving our customers with the great bread and lunches that you have become accustomed. In order to address the needs of the coronavirus outbreak and community health guidance we have taken the following measures:
- We have increased our daily cleaning and sanitizing as per CDC recommendations.
- As of March 17, 2020, GHBC in Helena will Temporarily Operate as a Take-out and Delivery Service only (no sit-down service).
- Our Temporary Hours will be 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday (Closed Saturday and Sunday).
- We will be offering a limited variety of bread and goodies on order or on a first-come first-serve basis. Please call (443-5623) in advance to place your order on hold so that we might have everything ready to go for you. This will expedite the visit and ensure you know what we have to offer.
- You may also refer to our website for general information.
Thank you – We appreciate that everyone is scrambling to understand new schedules and protocols in this strange time. We will continue to operate as long as we feel our customers and employees’ needs are being met.