Hours And Activities
Updated HOURS: Great Harvest Bread Co. (GHBC) Helena wishes to continue serving our customers with the great bread and lunches that you have become accustomed. In order to address the needs of the coronavirus outbreak and community health guidance we have taken the following measures:
- We will continue to operate as a grocery throughout the coronavirus outbreak and beyond.
- We have increased our already stringent daily cleaning and sanitizing to the CDC recommendations.
- Since March 17 we have continued to operate as a Take-out, Curb-side and Delivery Service. We added limited capacity dine-in service too on May 4, 2020.
- We have a new online ordering site accessible from our home page.
- We ask that you call ahead to place all orders 443-5623.
- We have returned to a full bread and sweet schedule. Please see our monthly schedules online and Please call (443-5623) in advance to discuss your order so that we might have everything ready to go for you. This will expedite the visit and ensure you know what we have to offer.
- Finally, we are returning to our traditional hours (reduced on April 15). As of July 1, 2020 our Hours will be 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, and Saturday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm (Closed Sunday).
- Monday to Friday cold lunch is served all day; hot lunch until 2:00 pm. All lunch until 2:00 on Saturday. Remember limited capacity sit-down service.
Thank you – We appreciate your maintaining a distance of 6 feet from other customers when in the bakery.