Temporary Hours And Activities
NEW HOURS: Great Harvest Bread Co. (GHBC) Helena wishes to continue serving our customers with the great bread and lunches that you have become accustomed. We will continue to operate as a grocery throughout the coronavirus outbreak. In order to address the needs of the coronavirus outbreak and community health guidance we have taken the following measures:
- We have increased our already stringent daily cleaning and sanitizing to the CDC recommendations.
- As of March 17, 2020, GHBC in Helena we will Temporarily Operate as a Take-out, Drive-through, Curb-side and Delivery Service. As of May 4, 2020 we have limited capacity dine-in service too.
- We ask that you call ahead to place all orders 443-5623.
- We will be offering a limited variety of bread and goodies on order or on a first-come first-serve basis. Please call (443-5623) in advance to discuss your order so that we might have everything ready to go for you. This will expedite the visit and ensure you know what we have to offer.
- You may also refer to our website for general information and menus. We have a new online ordering site accessible from our home page.
- As of April 15, 2020, our NEW Temporary Hours will be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, Reopening on Saturday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (Closed Sunday).
- Monday to Friday cold lunch is served all day; hot lunch until 2:00 pm. All lunch until 2:00 on Saturday. Remember limited capacity sit-down service.
Thank you – We appreciate your maintaining a distance of 6 feet from other customers when in the bakery.