Great Harvest Bread Co. of Helena Supports Community Events Through Donations of Food, Food Baskets, or Gift Certificates. Non-profits may also be considered for a Bake Day Fundraiser. Please see details below.
Our ability to donate must unfortunately be limited. To be considered for a donation, please visit the store to fill out a Donation Request Form. We will evaluate your request against monthly availability.
Bake Day Fundraisers
On Thursday June 4, 2015 You donated proceeds from 58 loaves of Welcome Home Wheat and a huge amount of change in the jar. All proceeds were donated to Youth Homes of Helena! Another hugely successful event!
- Youth Homes was selected by visitors to the bakery during Vote Week May 11 – 16. Check out the mission and services of Youth Homes at http://www.youthhomesmt.org/.
Our first Bake Day FUNdraiser was a success with 62 loaves of Casa Segura (“safe house”) bread sold on June 26, 2014.
- All proceeds from these loaves were donated to Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children (CASA) of Helena.
- CASA was selected as the participant for the 2014 Bake Day from a group of Helena non-profit organizations by voters who visited the bakery during a week in May.
To be considered for a Bake Day, please visit the store to fill out a Donation Request Form. Please specify that you are a non-profit interested in participating in a Fundraiser.
Food Drive 2015
Thank You! You contributed 119 pounds of food for Helena families in just two days at Great Harvest. Absolutely Fantastic! We donated 12 loaves of Honey Whole Wheat to round out those meals. Everyone at Great Harvest Helena appreciates your help in making this event a great success as well as your support of Helena Food Share!!
The following are a few community events/organizations that have received donations:
- Helena Toastmasters Club 487
- Canyon Creek School
- East Helena Playground Build 2014
- Good Samaritan
- Warren School PTSO & 5th Grade Bash
- Rocky Mountain Development Council
- Serve Montana – Governor’s Office of Community Service
- Coats for Kids Fundraiser
- Central School Parent-Teacher Committee
- Montana Veterans Foundation
- Jerry Amestoy Benefit
- Queen City Ballet Company
- St. Andrews School
- Montana Native Plant Society
- Keith Weasel Tail Benefit
- Helena Playable Playgrounds
- Relay For Life
- Susan G. Komen Montana Affiliate
- Helena Middle School 8th Grade “Moving On” Celebration
- Helena Community Dinner Project
- Good Samaritan Ministries & Thrift Store
- Central School Parent Council
- Prickly Pear Land Trust Don’t Fence Me In Trail Run and Dog Walk
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Montana
- Warren School BTSO
- Helena Christian School
- KidWorks! At the Holter Museum
- St. Pete’s Hospital, MT Parent Magazine, Exploration Works Summer Camp & Safety Event
- Pat Barnes Missouri River Trout Unlimited
- St. Baldrick’s Foundation Montana Firefighters and Friends
- The Friendship Center
- Helena Opera Class
- Ducks Unlimited
- Montana Audubon
- Florence Crittenton Paint the Town Pink
- Pheasants Forever
- Thane Brandt Benefit
- Race To The Sky
- Mount Helena Gymnastics
- Tournament of Champions